Register as a Safer Internet Day supporter for a chance to win £50
All UK organisations working with young people who register as a supporter by the 3rd February will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher. All organisations already registered on the list will also be entered into the draw.
Why we need you!
Safer Internet Day 2018 was the biggest yet, with over 1,700 organisations registering as supporters, and we need your help to make Safer Internet Day 2019 even bigger!
By signing up as a supporter and telling us a bit more about your plans for the day you will appear on our map of the UK which demonstrates the fantastic range and scope of activities happening across the country!
Without the amazing work of organisations, schools, youth groups, police forces and wider we wouldn’t be able to reach and inspire such a fantastic number of young people as a result of Safer Internet Day.
More ways to get involved
To find out the latest Safer Internet Day news:
- Follow the UK Safer Internet Centre on Twitter @UK_SIC
- Follow UK Safer Internet Centre on Instagram @UK_SIC
- Sign up to the Safer Internet Day newsletter
- Download the campaign toolkit to show your school’s support
- Download the Safer Internet Day Education Packs
- View the SID TV films