Join our Guinness World Record Attempt this Safer Internet Day
The UK Safer Internet Centre and 2Simple are seeking the help of children and schools across the country to help break an official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for Safer Internet Day on Tuesday, 9th February.
To register as a supporter and to stay informed about the Guinness World Records™ Attempt visit https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/register
With a global, community-led approach, Safer Internet Day reaches so many young people and their families thanks to the fantastic support from organisations across society to promote the campaign, encouraging as many people as possible to get involved. This year we are so excited to bring as many young people as possible together to attempt an official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title.
How it works
Before the event: share this link 2simple.com/GWR with your learners and your school community.
On the day:
Step 2 – Make your pledge
Learners can add further drawings or statements to their pledge and click save.
Only the first submission will be eligible, multiple pledges from the same person will not be counted as part of the attempt.
Step 3 – Share
Share with others that your school has taken part using the below social post and visit 2simple.com/GWR throughout the 24 hours to see the total pledges and view examples.
Other key links for getting involved:
- Register as a Safer Internet Day Supporter
- Take the Safer Internet Day Quiz
- Download and share the remote learning Education Packs
- Watch the Safer Internet Day Films
- Get involved using the Stakeholder social media guide
- Take a look at our top tips for 3-7s , 7-11s, 11-18s, and parents and carers
- Use the hashtags #SaferInternetDay and #AnInternetWeTrust on social media