Coronavirus - UKSIC Services Update
All partners within the UK Safer Internet Centre are taking the necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of our amazing staff in light of the recent Coronavirus outbreak. We have activities in place to ensure all of our products and services are continuing to work to support you.
Our expert team will continue to offer their professional services, making sure we keep online safety a number one priority. People are now spending more time online and it will only increase; this is why the need for our services is now greater than ever.
Below is a breakdown of each service and how they will continue to operate:
- The website will continue to operate all hours for advice.
- Responding to reports between hours of 10:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday
- Responses could potentially take longer than usual.
- For help and support please visit www.reportharmfulcontent.com
- The helpline will continue to operate Monday to Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
- For help and support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IWF continues to work as usual but, with many staff now working remotely, there may be delays in responding to emails and phone calls.
- As an additional precaution against the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) will be operating at a reduced capacity.
- Members of the public can still report child sexual abuse material on the internet as normal via the IWF's online reporting page.
- The helpline will continue to operate Monday to Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- The helpline will operate by email only
- Messages left on voicemail service may not be responded to.
- They are unable to do additional searches for intimate content. If direct URL links are emailed – they will do their best to report these.
- For help and support, please email email@example.com
- We will work with those schools and organisations who had confirmed bookings to reschedule at a later date.
- Childnet have postponed all education visits until after Easter 2020. Contact will be made with every school whose education visits are affected, we will do our best to ensure that visits will be rearranged for a later date, subject to Government and medical advice.
- Anyone wishing to discuss a current or upcoming booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in touch.
- Childnet continues to have free resources and guidance for teachers, parents and carers and other professionals on a variety of online safety issues. All found at childnet.com
- See website for full details www.barefootcomputing.org
- For help and support, please email email@example.com
- Will continue to operate.