For work with 14-18s
We have created a range of resources to help you deliver sessions for Safer Internet Day with 14-18 year olds, whether you are a school, youth group, library, or police service.
These educational resources have been specifically designed to support educators in delivering messages about our campaign theme of reliability online.
Download the pack below to access:
- A guide to using the pack
- Three lesson plans of varying lengths and accompanying slides
- An assembly and accompanying slides
- A menu of other activities
- Campaign and social media activities
- A poster
- Further guidance to support educators in delivering the materials
To support these resources there are also supporting films and guidance on how to use these.