Help spread the word about Safer Internet Day 2018
Now is the time to make sure that everyone has Safer Internet Day 2018 in their diary for 6th February!
Campaign Toolkit - full contents
Download the SID Logo (PNG) and add to your website or newsletter, or post on social media.
- For Facebook: Blue Banner (JPEG) / Grey Banner (JPEG) / White Banner (JPEG) / Profile Image (JPEG)
- For Twitter: Blue Banner (JPEG) / Grey Banner (JPEG) / White Banner (JPEG) / Profile Photo (JPEG)
- For your email footer: Blue Footer (JPEG) / White Footer (JPEG)
Use the following information about Safer Internet Day to share with your networks.
Safer Internet Day 2018 will take place on Tuesday 6th February with the theme 'Create, Connect and Share Respect: a better internet starts with you.'
Coordinated in the UK by the UK Safer Internet Centre the celebration sees hundreds of schools and organisations join together to raise awareness of online safety issues and run events and activities right across the UK.
Find out more and get involved! www.saferinternetday.org.uk #SID2018
- The official global hashtag is #SID2018
- We are tweeting from @UK_SIC
- Follow us on Instagram @UK_SIC
- Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest SID news
Coming soon we will provide more information about the social media campaign, including suggested posts.