Safer Internet Day supporters list reaches over 1,000 supporters!
We are delighted to announce that the Safer Internet Day supporters list has reached over 1,000 supporters!
The supporters list showcases what activities are taking place across the UK on Safer Internet Day to promote the safe and positive use of technology, and there is still time for you to register!
A wide range of registered supporters have pledged to get involved in delivering Safer Internet Day activities; including:
- 782 schools, including primary and secondary schools across the UK
- 71 charities, including The Diana Award and Anti-Bullying Alliance
- 57 businesses, including Facebook, Twitter, Apple and The Walt Disney Company
- 21 Governments, including the Department for Education, the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, Welsh Government and local authorities across the UK
- 13 police forces, including Police Scotland, West Yorkshire Police and other police services across the UK
- 81 others, including Premier League Football Clubs, teaching unions, regulators, industry bodies and more!
This collective activity will achieve a hugely positive impact. Last year, together we reached 49% of UK children and 26% of UK parents and inspired conversations across the UK about the safe and positive use of technology.
To see a full list of registered organisations and view the map visit our Supporters List.
Other key links for getting involved:
- Register as a Safer Internet Day Supporter
- Take the Safer Internet Day Quiz
- Download and share the remote learning Education Packs
- Watch the Safer Internet Day Films
- Get involved using the Stakeholder social media guide
- Take a look at our top tips for 3-7s , 7-11s, 11-18s, and parents and carers
- Use the hashtags #SaferInternetDay and #AnInternetWeTrust on social media