Safer Internet Day reaches 1,000 Supporters
We are delighted to announce that the Safer Internet Day supporters list has reached over 1,000 supporters!
The supporters list showcases what activities are taking place across the UK on Safer Internet Day to promote the safe and positive use of technology.
A wide range of registered supporters have pledged to get involved in delivering Safer Internet Day activities; including:
- 699 schools, including primary and secondary schools across the UK
- 76 charities, including the National Children's Bureau, NSPCC, Stonewall, The Mix, the Scout Association, UK Youth
- 90 businesses, including Facebook, Lloyds Banking Group, Microsoft and Vodafone
- 40 government, including the Department for Education, Scottish Government, Welsh Government, and local authorities across the UK
- 23 police, including Police Scotland, the Metropolitan Police, and police services across the UK
- 72 other, including Premier League Football Clubs, teaching unions, regulators, industry bodies and more!
This collective activity will achieve a hugely positive impact. Last year, together we reached 42% of UK children and 23% of UK parents and inspired conversations across the UK about the safe and positive use of technology.
To see a full list of registered organisations and view the map visit our Supporters List.
Join the list by completing the online registration form.