Less than a week left to enter the Childnet Film Competition!
With less than one week to go until entries for the Childnet Film Competition close we look at what you need to do to submit your entries.
The Childnet Film Competition, delivered as part of Childnet's work in the UK Safer Internet Centre, is an exciting opportunity for all UK schools and youth organisations to create a short film to inspire others to use the internet safely.
The competition is great way to get young people involved in online safety, with the competition this year encouraging young people to ‘be the change’ and inspire positive messages online.
What you need to do:
You can enter your film in the competition in one of two ways; electronically or by post. The competition closes on Monday 12th June, all entries need to be with us by 5pm.
You can post your completed film on either a DVD or USB, this should be sent in the same package or envelope as your entry form. Entries should be posted to:
Unit 14 Brockley Cross Business Centre,
96 Endwell Road,
Things to remember:
- Remember to watch your film back one last time, when the video is exported check that the sound works and is good quality, that the video is clear and that you are about to send the right version of your film!
- Make sure all the required details are filled in on the entry form
- Check that your film fits all the criteria as set out in the Childnet Film Competition terms and conditions, this can be found on the primary and secondary category pages.
- Remember to send both your film and your entry form. Send these together in one package if you are submitting your entry by post. If you are submitting electronically, create a zipfile with all your documents in one place so that they are easily shared and will arrive together
- Tweet us a picture of you posting or emailing your entries on the Childnet Twitter (@childnet)!
We hope you had fun creating your film and we look forward to seeing your completed entries on the 12th June!