Childnet is seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher to join their vibrant Education Team.
Closing date: 30 July 2014, 5pm
Childnet International is at the forefront of internet safety education work for children and young people, and is a respected name in the UK and across the world for the work it does in this area. Childnet, along with the South West Grid for Learning and the Internet Watch Foundation forms the UK Safer Internet Centre (a role part-funded by the European Commission), and is responsible for developing a range of educational resources as well as organising Safer Internet Day in the UK each year.
A key aspect of Childnet’s work is youth engagement; through our activity days in schools nationally and by including the voice of young people through other educational opportunities. Childnet prides itself on the quality of this work and is now looking to appoint an experienced teacher to contribute to the Education Team.
Childnet is looking for a teacher who:
- has 2 years experience of working with children and young people
- has up to date knowledge of emerging technologies and online services and how children and young people are using them
- is aware of great ways of using online services
- understands the potential risks associated with use of the internet
- is an effective communicator who can inspire a range of audiences
To find out more and how to apply, please see www.childnet.com/vacancies