6th June is the deadline for the Childnet Film Competition
The competition deadline is 6 June (this might be the day after half term for some of you!)
Teachers and youth workers must register on behalf of their primary or secondary group by email to email@example.com when they will receive their competition pack including a lesson plan, further resources and most importantly this year's theme. For more information visit www.childnet.com/film2011/
A few things to remember:
- Remember to submit your team's entry form with the film
- You can submit films electronically via email or post them to us on DVD or USB to Childnet International, Unit 14 Brockley Cross Business Centre, Endwell Road, London, SE4 2PD
- Each group must be made up of no more than 8 people - you are welcome to enter more than one team.
- The film cannot be longer than 60 seconds
- Remember what the theme is - judges will be looking at how well your film reflects this year's theme!
We look forward to receiving your entry, successful filmmakers will be notified on 13 June and invited to the finalists screening on the 11 July.