Spread the word
To help everyone spread the word about Safer Internet Day 2016 we provided a range of resources.
Thank you to everyone who helped us spread the word - together we helped inspire over a thousand organisations across the UK to get involved!
Spread the word on social media
Join the conversation at #SID2016
Find out more about our #shareaheart social media campaign which ran on the 9th February 2016.
Get updates from the UK Safer Internet Centre
- We are tweeting from @UK_SIC
- Follow us on Instagram @UK_SIC
- Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest SID news
- Share or embed the films on our YouTube channel
- Join our Safer Internet Day Linkedin group
Why not share the following message now?
Safer Internet Day 2016 is taking place on 9th February! Find out more at @UK_SIC http://www.saferinternet.org.uk/safer-internet-day #SID2016
Promote through your website or newsletter
Text about Safer Internet Day
To help you promote the day, please use the following resources:
- Description of Safer Internet Day (PDF / Word) - for use in press releases, websites, newsletters etc
- Theme and key messages (PDF / Word) - key messages for different audiences that fit in with the theme
Logos and banners
You can add the following banners and logos to your website or other communications:
- Logo (PNG)
- Email banner (PNG)
- Facebook cover image (JPG)
- Twitter banner (JPG)
Please remember to point people to www.saferinternet.org.uk.
Promotional screen display
Display the following presentation on screens in your school or workplace:
Embed the campaign widget
Add the campaign widget (to the right) to your website using the following embed code:
<iframe src="https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/childnetsic/widget/saferinternetday.HTML" width="350" height="400"></iframe>