Spread the word
Everything you need to help you communicate about Safer Internet Day...
Join the conversation at #SID2015.
Get updates from the UK Safer Internet Centre
- We are tweeting from @UK_SIC.
- Follow us on Instagram @UK_SIC
- Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest SID news.
- Share or embed the films on our YouTube channel.
- Join our Safer Internet Day Linkedin group.
Share a smile
We're encouraging people to share a smile online on 10th February. Why not share a smiley emoticon, selfie or get creative!
Example message to post on 10th February "Share a smile online today and help make the internet a better place #SID2015 www.saferinternet.org.uk"
Text about Safer Internet Day:
To help you promote the day, please use the following resources:
- Description of Safer Internet Day (Word / PDF) - for use in press releases, websites etc
- Theme and key messages (Word / PDF) - key messages for different audiences that fit in with the theme
You can add the following banners and logos to your website or other communications:
Please remember to point people back to www.saferinternet.org.uk.
There are a range of different video clips which can help you promote the day in your school, organisation or on social media.
- SID TV: check out the promotional videos and tune in to the shows at 11am and 2pm on Safer Internet Day.
- SID2015 Animation 'Let's create a better internet together': In support of Safer Internet Day 2015, Barnsley animation company, Tarnished Studios, have given their time and skills to create this animation about kindness online, which can be used by schools, youth groups and other organisations to help promote Safer Internet Day.