Spread the word
Everything you need to help you communicate about Safer Internet Day...
Text about Safer Internet Day:
To help you promote the day, please use the following resources:
- Media Pack (Zip file) - template press release, images, and a briefing note about Safer Internet Day
- Description of Safer Internet Day (Word / PDF) - for use in press releases, websites etc
- Theme and key messages (Word / PDF) - key messages for different audiences that fit in with the theme
You can add the following banners and logos to your website or other communications:
Please remember to point people back to www.saferinternet.org.uk.
Join the conversation at #SID2014.
Get updates from the UK Safer Internet Centre
- We are tweeting from @UK_SIC.
- For updates about Safer Internet Day TV, follow @SID2014tv.
- Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest SID news.
- Share or embed the films on our YouTube channel.
Join our Thunderclap!
Sign up to the SID mass tweeting campaign on Thunderclap. Visit http://thndr.it/1fgV3ct and sign up you or your organisation’s Twitter account. At a designated time on 11 February 2014, your account will tweet the campaign message to your followers.
Promote Safer Internet Day using the Safer Internet Day film from the European Commission.
To download a copy of this film right click this link and follow the browser instructions to save the file.
Or share on YouTube.
To embed the YouTube video, use the following code:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SmGEe54vHg4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>