Make a noise for Anti-Bullying Week
Next week is Anti-Bullying Week (16 - 20 November), coordinated by the Anti-Bullying Alliance.
The theme is ‘Make a noise about bullying’ and there are lots of ways that you can get involved.
Make a noise on social media:
- Promote using the hashtags #antibullyingweek and #makeanoise
- Join the Thunderclap
- Share the official video
- Download a cartoon speech bubble, write your anti-bullying message on it and post a selfie online of you with it using the hashtags #MakeaNoise #antibullyingweek
Make a noise in school:
- Use the Anti-Bullying Week assembly and lesson plans available from Resources
- Download the official Anti-Bullying Week campaign pack for more background information
- Share this year's logo on your website, social networks and resources. The suite of logos can be downloaded from Resources
- Enter the prize draw by tweeting or emailing the Anti-Bullying Alliance with photos or videos of what you are up to for Anti-Bullying Week. Submit entries using the hashtag #MakeaNoise via Twitter @ABAonline or on email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You could win £100 of High Street vouchers for your school or boks from Penguin Random House. Entries open from 16-27 November.
Visit www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/anti-bullying-week/ to find out more.